Saturday 14 March 2009

Finally ventured into Twitter

My interesting Saturday is continuing. After considering and reconsidering, finding out and fearing lack of time, I have, at long last, joined Twitter.



I really don't know what I'm going to do there yet, but at least the account now exists - with a photo of my dearest childhood summer place in the background. My only problem at the moment is how to solve the language issue. I joined a Finnish network's group, who, naturally tweet in Finnish. Yet, most of my online activity is in English... It must be OK to write my tweets in both languages, I would imagine?


My first tweet is still waiting to be written, though. What to say, and most importantly, who will see it, and what will result from it?? I feel apprehensive right now, so maybe I'll take that first step tomorrow. In the meantime, I want to reread Jenny's Onramp posts on Twitter again in her injenuity blog to get inspired.

No comments: